01/10/2008

WELCOME

















Hi everyone,Today I had the first class with one of my Intermediate Two Groups. And we spoke a bit about the Phonemes of English.

I will try to photocopy a good chart that I have at home so that you can use it to improve your spoken English and pronunciation.

And I will also try to fill your Intermediate Two section with links for you to practise at home...Meanwhile, have a look at the links already available in the different sections of my blog. And also this link on different accents(in Britain only!!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/voices/recordings/index.shtmlPS Please click on the image to see the phonemes properly....
Happy Weekend!
Patricia

1 comment:

esojairam said...

Hi Patricia: I`m Maria Jose , a student from EOI Tres Cantos. Ì think this blog is a good idea to improve our English. My main difficult are listenings so I`ll try to listen a lot of them this year.
By the way, I liked the first class
Thanks