17/10/2008

The Press in English

Hi everyone,

I told you this week that you have the opportunity to read the press in English. I found the link to the English Issue of El Pais. If you like other newspapers, maybe there is also an online version in English.And I think both students from Intermediate One and Intermediate Two will benefit extraordinarily if you start reading the press in English on a regular basis.

Here is the version I found:

http://www.elpais.com/misc/herald/herald.pdf

Happy Weekend!!!

3 comments:

mihrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lentejas said...

Thank you for your information, I'll add your blog to my favourite webs, I'm studying English with María Pinar and your blog is useful...

Patricia Domínguez said...

Hi lentejas,
Thank you. I really like when a student says that my blog helps them with their English. I havent posted much lately, but the links are more than enough.
Keep up working!:-)
Patricia