18/04/2007

Grammar Practice

Hi this is a post to remind you that the exam is round the corner...
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS:
We studied in class how to form COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES, and we will see it more in depth in UNIT 8; however, I want to give you this link, for you to practice...

http://www.stclaresenglish.net/langprac/compstu1.htm#Practice: Links to self-study practice exercises and quizzes
You have a scheme with links to the theory and to many exercises...

SECOND YEAR STUDENTS:
We have just seen what PASSIVE VOICE is. In the link below you will find a super complete exploitation of passive voice, you can review the tenses to form it, find exercises, listening practice, etc...I hope you do it!

http://netgrammar.altec.org/Units/Unit_9/menu.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patricia!. I´m Alex, the man who was in Malta some weeks ago. I have tried to send to your mail address some photos and videos about Malta, but I can´t. I always receive the follow text: "Sorry, delivery of this mail cannot be effected since the recipient has exceeded his/her mailbox quota".
Bye!.

Patricia Domínguez said...

Hi Alex!!!
Don't worry, I received an email with some pics that you sent me...they all belong to the Only in Malta.com website, don't they?
hehehehe why don't you tell me more about the trip? did you enjoy?
Pat